View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 09:11 AM

I'm sorry, I must have read too much into your posts as I have a tendency to be very literal online as it is extremely difficult to be so otherwise or understand otherwise.~

I'm also sorry if you thought I was arguing with you or being condescending as I did not see that at all, that was definitely not my intent, and I apologize for arguing.~

LovingRadiance also spurred me very much and made my hairs bristle, I mistakingly was seeing you agreeing with her point that it is justifiable to stereotype people and all I saw was her you and this thread taking a turn for the worse.~

But I see now I was mistaken, I realize now there are better ways to get my message across and not to mistake people in place of other people.~

For that I am truly sorry and I hope we can move on from this as you have suggested.~

I agree that we can get more people of all cultures and walks of life to join in polyamory or we might even discover that they already do but they might not "call it" as such, as I believe it was you or some one else who said that (my memory is a little fuzzy right now), if we simply talk to them and try to get to know them all assumptions aside.~

Love,

ColorsWolf

*Believe in yourself, you can do anything*!~ ^_^

Appreciate every thing, every thing is precious.~

Last edited by ColorsWolf; 11-27-2013 at 09:23 AM.