Thread: Nervous
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbylicious View Post
Some things that are special about me. I am good at figuring out how things work. I generally only need to have something explained to me once before I get it. I am able to simplify complex things that I understand in a way that lay people can understand and work with. I am detail oriented, this leads me to be quite good at planning events. I am fearless, willing to try just about anything once, from food to adventures. I am strong, both physically and mentally. I am not malleable, I am who I am and I believe what I believe and I am not moved to change because someone doesn’t like it. I am caring, I give of myself freely if I am able. I am a good cook. I am honest and dependable. I can multi-task. I am loving. I give great hugs. I have a good sense of humour, I can find the funny in most situations. I am adventurous. I have an eye for colour and pattern. I am creative and inventive. I persevere. I am protective of those I love. I feel things deeply. I am considerate of others.

That's all I can come up with right now. Maybe I'm not so disposable and replacable as I thought.
your cute.... you forgot that one