View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
I am often frustrated at the sense I get from some people at our poly meetings that to be poly you have to be constantly open to the possibility of new relationships of varying degrees. It’s like if you aren’t available and willing to date you are not part of the club...if that's the memebership requirement, I'm out, I can't and won't do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
If you have the ability or are in fact intimately and openly in love with more than one person you are polyamorous. It doesn’t mean that you’ll necessarily be constantly available to other poly people to “test the waters” in hopes of forming a new relationship. You may never add another Life Love to your life. That doesn’t mean you are not poly.
In some ways it seems the Mono one seems to 'get it' almost better than the poly's...particularly in that group. Does that seem the least bit ironical to anyone else?

There's more to add....but I'm pressed on time before there's tassles and tatas.

-Imaginary Illusion

How did I get here & Where am I going?