View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 11:26 AM

I live with Murf approx 12-15 days a month. If my children are off school they come along. Moose is 10 and Squirrel is 6.

For example I spent yesterday til this morning at Murf's and Butch had the kids. This weekend Murf is working and Butch is off. Tuesday the kids and I will spend the night at Murf's since the kids are off for Thanksgiving. We will come back to the house I share with Butch. Thursday we will have turkey and etc with Butch and Murf before Butch has to go to work. Then we, Murf kids and I, will go to his parents. Then we will spend the weekend with Murf. He will watch the kids while I work Friday evening. Monday we will head home.

Murf works every other weekend. His weekend off we are together. Butch works two weekends and then gets one off. Mid week days off during the school year if both men are off then then I go see Murf solo. If not he comes here. During vacations and breaks the kids come along.

Before the kids met Murf (he didn't meet them until I knew he was a keeper) my 19 yo would watch them. But he has since went away to college.
In a V relationship with an average 60/40 split of time. Only due to Murf's and Butch's crappy work schedules.