View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 08:02 PM
Banned

Default I have no idea what you are talking about

there was never a resistance to same sex marriage for the reasons you described. Churches -- at least in America -- have the religious freedoms to conduct or not conduct their ceremonies for whoever they want. Never has there been any threat whatsoever that a Churches rights would be infringed upon

Perhaps if a religious sect was running a school that received funds from tax revenue, otherwise religious institutions can be as exclusive as they want

Do you honestly believe that people who choose monogamy over polyamory, specifically the ones in the United States who reject the framework of LAW as written in the Constitution and intentionally withhold certain right, benefits, and privileges, do so because they are scared the polyamory

"inevitably "replace" monogamy, with monogamy no longer being a viable option for those who want it"

????

I don't think that is the case at all.

First of all, I don't think it is a legitimate fear, but for the sake of argument, lets say that is, do you honestly feel that that is an obstacle towards people being able to freely and openly have poly relationships without afflicted consequence?

you are free to subscribe to that theory, but unrecognized hatred is the obvious reason to me.

And no, opposition to same sex marriage has NOT evaporated, but families will receive their rights, privileges and benefits exactly as the Constitution explicitly states as a guarantee, and poly families will also. The fastest way to bring this about, is to educate people who have trouble recognizing the differences between Love and Hate, Honesty and Dishonesty, Truth and Lies, Wrong and Right, Justice and Injustice, and to teach people the Responsibilities that cannot be separated from each Freedom and Liberty exercised or taken, and finally the wisdom to understand how, why, when and where Respect must be substituted when there is an absence of Love

to put an end to unjust wars

Last edited by Dirtclustit; 11-21-2013 at 08:09 PM.