Thread: Dave's Story
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 06:51 PM

Just got back from seeing Susan, and I couldn't have asked for it to have gone any better. We had a lot of fun, there was very little stress, and I'm so excited for our future. It was wonderful doing couple things. We saw a play, walked and shopped on the boardwalk, relaxed, had dinner both at restaurants and take out. The sex just kept getting better as we learned more about each other. I think the highlight was we had a therapy session together. She goes weekly and invited me along. Knowing she trusts me that much makes me tingle all over.

At the same time, I missed Kay dearly and was very ready to get home. She admitted to times when she was pouting (we try to have lunch Tue/Thu between her classes, and she was really missing me on Tue), but otherwise said (and appeared ) she was fine. I had texting contact with her most of the time.

What a great journey this has been. I couldn't be happier and I hope both of them understand their happiness is just as if not more important to me.

Coming out of that I've realized that for now at least, I don't need or want to add anything. Stakes is a very intimate friend, and I'm unlikely to be able to have a real relationship with Sassenach, as I don't have the motivation to nurture that relationship, and it's pretty clear she's not going to. The was a local lady that I thought might be a casual thing, but that's not going to be very smart so I'm letting it go.

I'm sure I will be around, but I want to thank everyone for all the stories, comments, ideas, and information. It's been so helpful getting to this point. I feel fantastic.
Stakes - very intimate friend
Ironically named Farmgirl - local interest