View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 09:16 PM
Official Greeter

Re:
Quote:
"Does anyone else feel this way about these 'kinds' of people?"
Don't know; probably some, but alas I couldn't be numbered among them.

Re: how I feel about other people ... I guess I judge it case-by-case. What's the nature of a particular person's laziness? Where is it coming from, psychologically? As just one of I'm sure many possible examples, suppose the person's self-esteem is in the ground and he's/she's contemplating suicide? In that case, I'll give him/her credit just for going on living, even if he's/she's physically lazy and lax in his/her diet choices.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I rate about a 5 with respect to food. I usually try to make reasonably good dieting choices when eating on my own. When served food by the "hinge lady" of my V, I'll gladly/willingly eat salad and other healthy stuff that she serves (and she usually tries to serve pretty healthy stuff). But I do like my dressing (and shredded cheese) on my salad.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I rate about a 1 with respect to exercise. I'll go along with it if Lady Hinge takes me out walking or hiking a bit, but not happily and I'd have to be shamelessly bribed to work any harder than that.

So alas, I don't think I could "turn you on" much at all. This completes my confession for today.