View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 08:42 PM

wow, ok you gusy are all bringing up some amazing points.....
"Cheating usually occurs when there is a lack of emotional, rather than sexual, fulfillment in a relationship." is indeed the best way to word things....
and yes, i've had experience with "vetoes" and can honestly say they can lead to an imbalance emotionally and can (AND I USE THAT "CAN" VERY LIGHTLY) be a gateway to cheating...
for example
"a+b" have a relationship. "b" gets involved with "c". "a+b" have a veto rule and "a" vetoes "c" after "b+c" have been together for some time. so "b + c" have feelings for one and another and end up cheating on "a". but once again... the whole problem here isn't necessarily just the veto rule, its the lack of communication. vetos can work, but in my opinion they are messy situations and it is better to simply be open and honest and communicative with all parties involved. and also to explore, why are you "vetoeing" in the first place? are your reasons for insecurities? if it is for insecurity then a veto rule is dangerous ground...
just my "two cents"
"...Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident." ~St Augustine

Last edited by NeonKaos; 03-25-2010 at 10:29 PM.