View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverDwellers View Post
We were talking about living on the road and such and it occurred to me to ask you if you ever considered doing something like hiking the Pacific Crest or Appalachian Trails?
Let me put it this way, I plan on not being limited to any one place, with that in mind I am carrying every thing that I own and need on my back.~

As some great survivors once said, "The more you know, the less you carry." and the less you carry, the less you have to worry about.~ ^_^

My job in the U.S.A. Navy as an Aerographer's Mate allows me some more freedom with my travel choices than other Navy jobs as my Rating (Navy job) is limited in number and needed by every one in the Navy.~

So I hope I get to volunteer for many small deployments to many different countries and I hope to learn some thing from every place I go!~ ^_^

Maybe one day I shall travel across or up the Pacific Crest or Appalachian Trails, but I am committed towards my job so I may not have as much time to do some things as I would like.~

On the bright side this encourages me to focus on improving my speed and efficiency.~ ^_^

What ever happens, happens, I'll adapt as I go!~ ^_^

After all, survival is adaptability.~

*Believe in yourself, you can do anything*!~ ^_^

Appreciate every thing, every thing is precious.~