Thread: Sailing Solo
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 12:49 AM

Today is Wednesday, Prof texted to confirm on Sunday, but I haven't heard from him since, I did text yesterday as I will have the kids. A case of quiet night with tv or cancel. No response. I can only imagine what is going on, none of it good.

Kip, I won't be seeing until Friday. I have taken some time off Friday morning because of the concert and the fact I am frazzled.

New Guy, will be seeing at the concert tomorrow and maybe over the weekend. the dude has free weekends! A man with weekends, it could be crunch time with the other 2.

I had another weekend with virtually no contact from Kip or Prof, I am secondary While that has been ok for a while, the weekend thing never has been. So while it is early days with new guy, what is on offer is more aligned with what I want and get from the other 2. I think I want to give it a go.

Very thought provoking initial post from "Shipwrecked" about polyships. Made me have a real think.

No sudden moves yet, I am not all caught up in NRE, but definitely open to the possibility of change. I want to go out and have fun, no rules, no restrictions, just organize something and go.
Jay: early 50s male, divorcing.
Kip: early 50s. former lover, married