View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchrodingersCat View Post
I'm as wary of unicorn hunters as anyone, but you guys actually sound like you're going at it without being overly attached to a particular outcome. That's important.

Thr best advice I can give you is to be completely open to anything. Place absolutely no requirements or expectations on the woman you seek, aside from basic respect and honesty of course.

People with painful experiences in their histories tend to see all couples seeking triads as unicorn hunters, but it's not always the case. There are a select few who just want to expand their relationship to include others. Unicorn hunters don't respect the woman's rights and individualism, but it doesn't sound like that's the case here. My own experience is that seeking specific relationship configurations rarely works out, but it's your life to live and who knows, maybe you'll get lucky.

Thank you! I hate the title unicorn hunter or anything of the like..
We are VERY open... The things I have mentioned or talked about are things we've just talked about.. Nothing is written in stone and I don't push 'rules' which I don't really like on anyone else either. I would always want respect and honesty as I would give it.

Thanks again for your comment. Made sense

Misticbleu

Last edited by nycindie; 11-13-2013 at 03:45 AM. Reason: fixed Quote formatting