View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 12:52 AM

Feeling pretty decent right now. We weren't really able to talk much as he was at work. But I decided that yes, taking a break would be good for both of us. I sent him an email telling him this and a few other things that I needed to say. And although it did sting a little to "unfriend" him, this time I know things are okay and that in July we can start fresh, not start over, but (as I seem to be big on this theme lately) as a phoenix rises from the ashes our friendship will rise and be brighter than before.

Little Engine that Could is now saying, "I know I can, I know I can."

The most frustrating person may finally have a little peace with that seed of "wanting more" thoroughly disposed of and finally...finally ready for the future.

And no, I don't plan on seeking out anyone new just yet...I've got enough on my plate with the upcoming baby and potential moving and 3 yr old daughter and wonderful husband and helpful mother. But as I have a smile on my face and a smile in my heart, this is plenty for now. Thank you again for all of your advice and support. I will still be poking around whether we do become actively poly or not.