View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreHere View Post
I do believe I've just been schooled on how to wipe my own butt.
At any rate, I was mostly being facetious - I do know people who carry wet-wipes around. I'm just not one of them. If you prefer not to shake hands, I'll understand.
Oh pl-ease!~ This stereotype needs to stop.~ I know people in other countries that don't use toilet paper have this 'custom' about 'not shaking hands with the left hand as that is the one used to wipe yourself clean', but they also use soap and water to clean their butts and their hands again afterwards, this is no different than working in a sewer and taking a shower afterwards or accidentally touching dog-poop with your bare hands and then washing them with hot soap and water so there is no reason why this whole 'shaking hand rules should even be a 'thing''.~ -.-

You really have absolutely no idea how clean some one's hand really is no matter what country you are in.~

I prefer to rely on my sense of sight to see if some one's hand is "clean" or "smell" people's hands if they want me to shake them or ask them if they washed their hands, or I "bow" to those who don't like physical contact at first, and I LOVE to hug people by asking them first then doing it if they give they me the go ahead.~ ^_^

*Believe in yourself, you can do anything*!~ ^_^

Appreciate every thing, every thing is precious.~

Last edited by ColorsWolf; 11-09-2013 at 05:08 AM.