View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverDwellers View Post
Wow! You are definitely going what I would consider primitive. I think it is wise to educate yourself about how to live off the earth with the minimal amount of damage.

I hope you find what you are looking for in that life and enjoy it to the fullest!
Thank you so much! ^_^

What you call 'primitive', I think of as 'simple' and 'natural'.~ ^_^

'Advanced modern' living can be extremely useful and wonderful, but I want to know how to survive when I don't have the luxury of 'modern conveniences', most Humans don't realize this but 'modern things' like 'phones', 'clothing stores', 'grocery stores', 'convenience stores', 'building material stores like Home Depot',

'temperature control', 'electricity', 'running water', 'cars and vehicles like them', and 'money' are in fact 'luxuries' provided for you by the society you live in exchange for 'money' that is given to you in exchange for 'work', but what happens when you are unable to 'get work'? You don't 'get money', if you don't have 'money' then you don't get 'luxuries'.~

Most Humans take the lives most of them are born into for granted and they don't realize how fast every thing they have and use could be gone just as fast as a *snap* of your fingers.~

Many do not *plan* for these kinds of things to happen, they just do.~

Are you ('you' to every one in general) going to be prepared if it happens to you?~

I'm glad you seem prepared for those kinds of things RiverDwellers.~ ^_^

I'm going to just throw myself into it and learn every thing I can about every thing.~

*Believe in yourself, you can do anything*!~ ^_^

Appreciate every thing, every thing is precious.~

Last edited by ColorsWolf; 11-09-2013 at 03:46 AM.