View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 11:58 PM

OK, mostly straight on the lesbian/straight continuum. Just a little bit bi. I know there is a continuum. I'm kinda 60% straight, 40% lesbian and all queer!

Glad you like each other enough to make long range plans of maybe all living under one roof some day. (Although it might be nice to have 2 houses very close by instead... Just so everyone has plenty of personal space, but visiting often back and forth is easy.)

When I first met miss pixi, we made long range plans: she said, let's go to that special music fest together in 8 months! That was exciting enough (as proof she really liked me), to have her ask me to go to that festival so far in advance. Planning to move in together took 4 years. But I was just out of a 30 year marriage, she was just out of a 5 year relationship/ engagement and we both had apartments we liked a lot, as single gals.

When we moved in together, we made sure our house was big enough so we both have plenty of personal space for hobbies, to have other lovers over, etc. You have a bunch of kids between you. Not sure how many kids the gf has, but are you ready for a huge family??
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

A standing prick hath no conscience. --Bill Shakespeare

me: Mags, female, pansexual, 60, poly-dating, and loving and living with
miss pixi, female, pansexual, poly, 38