View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 03:52 AM

Oooh, very interesting things to think about with ownership of body parts. I'm having a little trouble with the idea of it being equated to slavery though, as that implies that what we're doing is totally against my will. Nothing could be further from the truth on that, although I suppose the real test of that will be if I find myself in a position of desperately wanting the PIV with either "M" or "T" and have to hold back because of the agreement. It hasn't happened yet...not even close. In the next four or five months that could change. Right now I'm still in the process of getting my brain wrapped around my being in love with three men at once AND trying to explain that to "A" while still reassuring him that I love him now more than I ever have. He keeps coming back to "Am I not enough for you" and doesn't understand when I tell him that has nothing to do with it. I will say that we've been quite a bit more affectionate with each other since the initial poly talks than we've been in the recent past before.

And Kevin, please don't feel you need to leave the conversation...I've come to really look forward to your insights as a "seasoned poly" as it were. As I mentioned before, I don't have anyone to talk to in my immediate support system as I have not "outed" myself except to those directly involved (2 out of three anyway...maybe I'll get brave and have a heart-to-heart with "M" next month when I'm up there; at least I'll find out where I stand) and two others who are sympathetic to the situation, but have no experience with this particular subject.