View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by london View Post
The male erection vs nipple erection thing was also noteworthy. But I feel that as nipples become erect.due to cold as well as sexual arousal. And not everybody has hard nipples when sexual aroused, its different to male erections. I mean sure, he might need to pee but an erection pretty much means sexual arousal.
I completely disagree.~

The Human Male Penis is a compilation of flesh and muscles in a specific region that functions for many purposes.~

Blood flows through it just like any other part of the body.~

I don't know if you are a male or female or some thing else london, but if you are a male I'm surprised you've never experienced the many occurrences where the penis becomes semi or fully erect for reasons other than sexual activities.~

My own penis has become semi to fully erect more times than I remember right now throughout my whole life.~

Many times I had to urinate and I may or may not have been holding it for awhile as is somewhat easier I think for males since we also have a prostate that from my understanding helps us with this unlike females.~

Many times my mind was on some thing completely different than sexual things and low and behold there it was and I didn't have to urinate at the time either.~

The penis is used for many things such as: sexual activities, urination, and even sensory perception (a natural unbutchered penis has more than 10,000 nerve endings in the foreskin alone).~

According to science and biological study of the Human Male Penis it was never meant to be an "outside" organ, it was meant to be an "inside" organ protected from the elements just like the Human Female Vagina: the foreskin is meant to function as a "protective covering" for the rest of the penis: keeping it "moist" and "lubricated" preventing it from "drying out" and especially protecting the sensitive "penis glands around the head".~

The ritualistic practice of butchering the Human Male Infant's Penis when they are helpless has no solid basis in scientific reality as the studies that have been cited for "hygienic" reasons were poorly conducted uncontrolled experiments.~

As a result, many Humans Males subjected to this religious practice against their will have grown up never knowing the full extent of the functions of their penis if it was naturally allowed to grow.~ They, I among them, have grown up with a dulled sense of sensory perception in their penises as a result of slicing the foreskin off and their penises' sensory perception is even further dulled from over exposure to the elements including rubbing constantly against the fabric of clothing since the penis is left exposed at all times from lack of natural foreskin.~

Despite this, the penis continues to be highly sensory perceptive and any number of sensory stimuli, not exclusive to sexual activities, may generate a response from the penis.~

Just because sex is the most popular thing in this country of the U.S.A. doesn't make the parts of ourselves that takes part in sex biologically function exclusively for that purpose.~

Here's some links you might find interesting:

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcisi...iansguide.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin

*Believe in yourself, you can do anything*!~ ^_^

Appreciate every thing, every thing is precious.~

Last edited by ColorsWolf; 11-01-2013 at 11:42 PM.