View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 03:35 AM

Kevin, "Sooo ... why do people hide stuff about themselves? Shame is certainly one reason. But it might also be a nervous way of shielding other people from our less-pleasant traits. How easy is it to frankly tell someone, for example, "I have anger issues," without actually putting those issues on graphic display? In that sense, the manner in which one exposes itself is pretty important, especially when it's one's psyche that one is revealing."

I think if you want to talk about your "issues" they're going to be on "graphic display" no matter what, so there's no going around that.~

Don't worry about my childhood, it wasn't as horrible as some people's do turn out to be, in fact my parents did the best they knew how to do or at least were willing to do and I'm grateful for that.~

Ironically, my parents let us run around without 'clothing' as most children of very young ages naturally seem to do as 'clothing' is not some thing natural so logically we reject it when it is not practical as this seems to be the 'mentality' we are born with naturally.~

Also my parents told us they used to walk around with or without clothing as they felt in their own homes before we were born.~

But after a certain age of ours they seem to have fell back old 'traditional' repressive ways although I never felt they tried to 'burn' 'shame' into us as some parents will and have done.~

I suppose that's 1 of the reasons it wasn't as hard for me to 'un-learn' concepts such as 'shame' when it would have been much harder for some other people to have done.~

Almost forgot: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!~ ^O^

Almost forgot to: you didn't answer my question if you would "not-physically internet hug me".~ :3

*Believe in yourself, you can do anything*!~ ^_^

Appreciate every thing, every thing is precious.~

Last edited by ColorsWolf; 11-01-2013 at 03:43 AM.