View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 11:21 PM

Kevin T,

I'm sorry, I do need to calm down when I respond to your posts.~

I'm sorry, I'm just so used to arguing constantly on other forums where many people don't even have a logical common shared agreed point to start and mostly are just insults directed at me for their amusement.~

I've learned that getting upset over those kinds of people is really pointless and just contributes towards their amusement, plus I feel so much better when I realize I'm not wasting my time by getting upset over these kinds of things.~

I didn't really mean to come off as "shouting and upset", but looking back I think I was upset some what every time I responded to one of your posts.~

Any thing I did with "text" I meant to "emphaize" it to draw more attention to important words I thought were "key" to understanding my points better, but I did go a little overboard with some of it and I realize now I could have gotten my point across in a better way.~

I'm sorry for that.~

As to your references and/or "analogies" towards "violence resulted from unwanted touch", like I said I don't think like that any more and I certaintly realize now that can really be more of an "individual" determined thing.~

I wouldn't do those all those things now and I don't want to think like I did in the past, but my mindset was different back then, and I just had so much rage and other things that lashed out of me like whips of fire and lava.~

My past actions are simply that: "my past actions", I don't regret any thing as living in regret especially for some thing that has already happened is pointless, sure if I ever meet some one from

that point in my past I would surely apologize to them, but I don't remember more than half of my life from then and often I don't rememeber people's "official names" let alone their "official last

names" so I wouldn't know where to start if I tried to track down the people I did affect in some way negatively: which was a lot of people and unfortunely I don't remember the names of most of the

people I hurt because most of them were not my friends.~

I'm sorry for bringing so much negativity between the two of us, hug?~ *open arms* ^_^

I promise to get less pointlessly upset and to take it easy on my methods of emphasization for now on, ok?~ ^_^

Love,

ColorsWolf

*Believe in yourself, you can do anything*!~ ^_^

Appreciate every thing, every thing is precious.~