Thread: in over my head
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt26417 View Post
Okay, side question. You and her husband are both heterosexual guys, yes? (cause if you were both bisexual you could evolve into a full-fledged triad.)
We are both hetero as far as I know. Oh, I am attracted to a certain kind of guy but he is nothing like that type. Turns out though that I am going to get to know him better. She finally has his agreement to spend the night with me and with only one condition. Well, sort of two conditions. One is that I realize that this is a "trial" run. (very psyched that that implies the possibility of more nights together) The real condition though is that all three of us go out together the next night. I agreed. I totally want to sleep with her. I would have agreed to almost anything. It's not about the sex. It's wanting my girlfriend to fall asleep with me, snuggle all night, and wake up in the morning.

I do have mixed feelings about going out with both of them. It's her I like, not him, but he's part of her life so I need to accept him. He is accepting me for her. This is going to happen. Any advice?