View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 07:11 PM

Been a while since I updated. miss pixi had some drama in her work situation that was extremely stressful, her emotions got all out of whack, and that even led to her back going out. Therapy and meds and a lot of angst for weeks on end. It's finally dealt with and for the last week or so she has been feeling better and not needing so much support and caretaking.

So now we are back to more frequent sex, she can cook for me again, work on her website job, do house projects, hobbies, and some fun dates. Yay!

In news with Ginger, all his other potentials have fallen through for one reason or another, so nothing to be dealt with or talked about or scheduled for on that side. He's got a wife, we share his time, that's that.

We go hiking, dancing, work on household projects together, and now that basketball season is about to start, he can use my TV to watch, since he doesn't have cable.

I still find myself completely uninterested in dating anyone besides my two current loves.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 58, living with:
miss pixi, 37, who is dating (NRE):
Master, 32