View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattivaGattina View Post
I know. His things is two fold. 1) He wants a job that is going to help him along his career once he finishes his degree. 2) He doesn't want to give up his weekends and doesn't know how working during the week with school would help. He gets money each month from his dad while he's in school but that doesn't help with anything regarding a loan because since it isn't income they don't count it.
And people in hell want ice water. In this job market a lot of people are not working in their chosen field. You work at McDonalds if you have to. As for not working weekends you do what you need to do. Do you think Butch wants to be home with his kids and me. He gets one weekend off every three weeks. Murf works every other weekend. We missed a lot of fun things this summer because he had to work. 12hr midnights at that. I have to work several weekends a month. It its the nature of emergency veterinary medicine.

When I went to college I was a single mom with a toddler. I also worked 40 hours. In a competitive science program. I even managed to get a 3.9 average and accepted into vet school. I sucked it up and did what I needed to do for my son.

Just like I suck it up now to help with household expenses. Woodsmith needs to do what he needs to do to take care of his family. Not be a leech who sucks his parents and wife dry. Men take care of their woman's needs.
In a V relationship with an average 60/40 split of time. Only due to Murf's and Butch's crappy work schedules.