Thread: Sailing Solo
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 11:57 PM

Terribly tired.
I had to take one of my cats to the vet last night, a late night for all of us. She is still unwell 5 days to see if things improve.

Work is crazy busy.

I think I got a "B" on my last class, just didn't have the time to focus more.
The next one is last the last till internship section, hopefully it will be slightly more spread out. I have items due every 4 days with posted discussions, so it is difficult to crank out a bunch and then sit on them for a while. I should try and do something now

I had a couple of hours with Kip yesterday, my selfish me-time. It is his selfish him-time too, we agree on that. Next week isn't looking good for selfish me-time.

He has been very supportive of me recently. I feel at the end of my rope. My friend commented that the steady truckers need a crash and burn every once in a while. This is not like me, I just get on with things. Kip said I put on a good front, a true assessment. He can be quite insightful at times.

I haven't had much contact with Prof, just the odd text. I assume I will be seeing him tomorrow. I don't feel much in the mood right now.

I have some good things to look forward to this weekend, my event thing with Yo. Concert in 2 weeks and the parents in less than 3.

I also have a POF date on Friday, if the ex takes the kids, and chatting to another nice man as well.

Early night for me I think.