View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 11:35 PM
Official Greeter

Greetings Chris and Michelle,

I hope you'll find what you're looking for; the Dating & Friendships subforum might be a place to start. You sound like you have a quite positive and healthy relationship, and I'm sure there's someone out there who could benefit from being a part of it.

I think it'll help a lot that you want this third person to be on an equal par with the both of you. You'll also need to be understanding of the reality that it's often a long shot for one person to fall in love with both members of a couple (let alone fall in love with both members equally). I'm just saying, you'll probably need to be rather patient in the process of your search.

Yes, you will probably run into some complaints about "unicorn hunting." Try to take those with a grain of salt, people have often just witnessed/experienced some of the things that can go wrong in an intentional effort to form a "perfect triangle," and are probably just attempting to give you fair warning. To prepare yourself for all that, try this link: http://davidlnoble.com/so-somebody-c...nicorn-hunter/

I wish you the very best and hope you'll enjoy your time with us. Have a look around and feel free to post any thoughts, questions, or concerns you may have.

With a warm welcome,
Kevin T.