View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 05:03 PM

Thanks Ry!

Well.. my date with MrBrown was pretty good. We talked about a lot of the issues that were present during the summer. I was afraid, before I went, that he would get under my skin again and I would feel the neediness and clingyness again that I SO not want with him anymore. But things were good. I think we're in a healthier place. He is great, but he is not THAT great - there were a couple of moments last night and this morning when he actually annoyed me a little, which I thought was a good sign - I've stopped idealizing him.

It probably does help that things with Brig feel really nice
We have 2 dates already planned, good communication. Oh I do like him a LOT..

Ren's new girl is having second thoughts. She came to our house this weekend (I wasn't there) and my obvious presence (books, stuff) upset her. She is probably too mono-minded, she thought she could handle it, but now that she's falling for Ren, she's starting to feel jealous.
This did trigger some things for me and I think I need to discuss these issues with Brig as well.

I feel bad for Ren, but fortunately he wasn't crushing too hard yet, and he says that even if there will be no romantic connection, he hopes they will remain friends.
Lou & Jane - Ren's girlfriends
Lin - Bo's other GF