View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampiresscammy View Post
maybe he will surprise you, you never know. But even if he doesn't and he does decide you being poly is not for him, he still needs to know and you need to stop hiding, mainly from yourself. poly is very often not easy, but if its truly what you want, fight for it. the one's out there meant for you are waiting and will accept all of you, but you have to stop hiding so they can find you.

tell your hubby, let him decide if hes open to seeing where this takes you or not, and stop hiding, be whom your meant to be.
I'm not hiding anymore. The hubby knows of my poly nature... I told him there is someone else and he cracked a joke about being "willing to share" me. Of course, that was my springboard. While he jokes he can share, he truly doesn't want to, nor do I expect it. I told him I want out of the marriage and he is giving me time to think about that before we def go that route. In the mean time, it's don't ask, don't tell. He wants no details about who I am with or when.

As for finding who is meant for me... that's already happened.