View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 02:53 AM

Kevin, "Yes, it's true that wild animals will forcefully defend themselves from unwanted sexual advances when they feel they need to. So, maybe that was the only point you were trying to make? I guess I just don't get how we can apply it as humans."

*sigh, deep breaths, trying to calm down* Did I say "sex"?~ Please stop trying to make the things that I say about "sex".~

Moving on, no matter how much Humans want to it not to be true we will always be animals and yes the basic wild animal mentality can apply to all of us depending on the kind of person you are.~

Can you honestly tell me you have never learned of an individual Human who had the mentality of "Don't touch me unless I say you can or I will hurt you."?

Well now you have, at least a former one, I used to have this mentality in high school because of the way I grew through puberty I just sort of formed that mindset.~

Thanks to my family for pulling me out of that deathtrap called "highschool" and homeschooling me, otherwise I honestly believe I would be either dead or in jail right now.~

I'm not angry at you, I'm just frustrated with you.~

I honestly feel like when I say "sandwhich" you think "lightbulb".~

Just please try to read my words without letting your mind wonder into where ever it goes to.~

*Believe in yourself, you can do anything*!~ ^_^

Appreciate every thing, every thing is precious.~

Last edited by ColorsWolf; 10-26-2013 at 02:56 AM.