View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNeacail View Post
OMG! It's like arguing with my husband when he creates his own definitions to common terms and goes on to berate anyone who doesn't understand this "new" definition. In most cases (examples people were giving), its the circumstances are the reason limits are created - the terms aren't necessarily interchangeable terms.

If you have kids, you can't just float through life without a calendar. My husband tired this and ended up missing events or needing to be in 3 places at once and we all suffered for it.
I'm sorry, but I don't know what you are talking about.~

This is a peaceful forum and trying to create an argument where there is none probably wouldn't be appreciated by many people here, so I ask that you please try not to do so.~

This thread is a place where people can freely share their experiences, their lives, and their perspectives without being judged.~

No one is saying that the way they live their lives is "better" than any one else's, nor are we trying to FORCE each other to accept each other's ideals as our own, we are simply sharing own perspectives on these things.~

Please don't bring a judgmental hostile attitude into this thread.~

*Believe in yourself, you can do anything*!~ ^_^

Appreciate every thing, every thing is precious.~

Last edited by ColorsWolf; 10-26-2013 at 02:15 AM.