View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 07:07 PM

I love clothes, but when I don't feel like wearing them it annoys me when others are so wrapped in their own delusions of self-hatred that they try to FORCE me to live and think as they do.~

Concepts such as "shame", "modesty", and "dignity" are useless unnatural and self-destroying concepts that I very fortunately un-learned as I got older and they are almost completely gone from me.~ ^_^ As a result I am feeling much more happy and confident with myself as I am.~

The same goes for others around me:

You might not know this, but I used to think that females who wore very little clothing were trying to be sexual in some way.~

Then I realized some thing: I don’t like to wear a lot of clothing either, because it gets in the way when I’m living my life and it’s often VERY HOT where ever I usually am so I sweat a lot if I wear too much clothing.~

Now when I look at females who wear very little clothing, I stop, I look at them, I appreciate their beauty, I smile, and I think to myself, “Good for them, they can feel the breeze.~”

Then I go on with my life.~

So the next time you see some one, before you judge them: think how would you feel if you were living their life and if you're still ignorant then ask, listen, and learn from them before you go on to judge some one for some thing you truly know nothing about.~

This applies to everything: skin color, place of birth, way of dressing, religion, culture, and beliefs.~

*Believe in yourself, you can do anything*!~ ^_^

Appreciate every thing, every thing is precious.~

Last edited by ColorsWolf; 10-25-2013 at 07:12 PM.