View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 02:14 AM

You're missing my point and degraded it from its' original meaning to something more specific but of lesser importance.~

One of the greatest mistakes Humans often make is try to see things that are not readily apparent in every thing.~ This works some times, but it mainly leads to a lot of problems, misunderstands, and errors in communication.~

The Human species has become so reliant on "subtly" as result of their own irrationality in their preoccupation with illogical self-destroying concepts such as "shame" and "modesty" that they often see "hidden meanings" where there are none intended.~

In other words: as result of wearing "clothes" and being "modest", we as a species have become more reliant on more "subtle" methods of communication that can often lead us astray when we as individuals are not trying to be "subtle" yet others of our own species mistakenly interpret us as being so.~

No, I did not mean what you mistakenly interpreted my previous post as meaning.~

Like I said once before: I say what I mean and I mean what I say.~

Please do not inject meanings into my messages that I did not put there plainly to see again.~

Thank you,

ColorsWolf

*Believe in yourself, you can do anything*!~ ^_^

Appreciate every thing, every thing is precious.~