View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 10:59 PM

The things that many of you are saying I don't consider "limitations" but "circumstances".~

I am of a different mindset I suppose, because I am happy to share my life with whomever loves me in return but if circumstances happen where we become separated for a time, then I will appreciate the time we do have together.~ I do not know how often this will happen since I have just begun my traveling adventurous life.~

And if another person should come along whom I also fall in love with and they love me in return I would very much want them to get along with my other lovers as I don't go out of my way to make sure they meet nor do I make sure they do not ever meet.~ What happens, happens.~

I don't see emotions especially love as having any kind of "limit" or "running thin" or "running out" as if they were some kinds of commodities, so I don't believe in a "limit" to the number of people I may fall in love with.~

What ever circumstances happen, happen.~ I'm not going to "frazzle" or stress myself out coming up with countless HUGE "daily planner" schedules for "quality time" as I don't like schedules I take things as they come.~

What I mean by "limits" are things like, "Oh I can't get involved with you because I don't have the time to be alone with you.".~ Alone time?~ If have an opportunity to be with someone and someone else at the same time, of course I'm going to involve them both:why wouldn't I?~ ^_^

I suppose I see things much more simply than many people.~

*Believe in yourself, you can do anything*!~ ^_^

Appreciate every thing, every thing is precious.~

Last edited by ColorsWolf; 10-24-2013 at 11:03 PM.