View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBunny View Post
That's a toughie. When I was in my 20's, I was often the "unicorn" in relationships with couples. My longest was a 2yr relationship, we all three met at the same time and started dating each other, so it wasn't that they were a couple and I joined them. Even so, maintaining the balance between 3 people is darned difficult--they are married now, I left them when I realized I was in love with her, she was in love with him, and he was in love with having two girlfriends. There's always jealousy, and someone will love someone else more than the other, etc.. Anyone thinking all three relationships will be even-steven and exactly the same is dreaming. All parties need to be ok with the fact that there will be some iniquities.

I'd say proceed with caution. Maybe now they've had a bit of time to get their feet under 'em they can treat you the way you deserve to be treated. They've used up their allotted mistakes imo, and it doesn't seem like they took good care of your feelings. I would be so hurt if I had been discarded the way you describe, and that they continued looking for a unicorn on OKC--WTF?
Yes it was shocking to see they were looking for a someone else. And she was looking alone for a gf...as an attached woman. Funny. Yes they did discard me.. quite wrongly..
I like that idea.. used all of their alloted mistakes.. they swear they have learned and changed...
We will see.
I proceed with ears to the ground and eyes wide open.
Thank you for your thoughts and kind words...