View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 12:34 AM

Default Possibilities

Hi GS,
Yeah, I know what you mean. It makes sense to me and for that very reason we've been honest with ourselves about that very issue. Even though we are relatively new to the poly possibilities, and there may be many unforeseen dynamics, we are feeling optimistic about attracting the right energies into our lives. But it will take time, effort, and much open communication ( Oh yeah, and a hell of a lot of patience).
HELL!, most of the time things don't turn out the way we originally intend anyways. It's just appreciating the ride and flowing with the change that we choose to manifest. Life can be crazy that way.
We are interested to see how things unfold. We also have a knack for choosing a path that is generally more crazy, intense, or new and somehow pulling it together in some weird creative way.
GS, I really appreciate the heads up and the good advice. It is much to consider and learn from. I'm sure that no matter what happens we're gonna do our best to have fun with it. We have extensively discussed the hazards of expectations in most new and "uncharted" situations.
Thanks again for the feedback and please always feel free to spill your guts my way.
Much love
Heart