View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 01:31 AM

Home from Murf 's house.

It was a so so weekend. Friday was fine. We spent a quiet evening in had pizza for dinner and the kids watched tv. (We haven't had tv at the other house in 6 months due to finances and the fact the kids really don't need to be glued in front of it.) I slept like the dead but I always do when I am with Murf.

Saturday I lost several hours with Murf Directv was scheduled to come between 12-4. Why Butch scheduled the service call then. I do not know. Especially since he had to leave at 2 for work. Long story short.. they didn't show up. They sent the technician to the wrong address. Then wouldn't talk to me about fixing the mess even though I am Butch 's legal wife. Yet when I helped Murf get it they gave me no issues as the girlfriend.

Today we showed the 1969 Olds 442 at a local car show. I got snuggle time on the couch watching football. Unfortunately the kids and I had to head for home. They have school tomorrow.
40 yo straight female
Married in the eyes of the government to Butch since 2001...
Murf my monogamous second husband has been with me since May of 2012.
In a V relationship with an average 50/50 split of time between my two husbands.