View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 01:28 PM

Unfortunately when men get into a life partnership they suddenly seem to lose the ability to do certain things for themselves...lol

Murf went 38 yes without me in his life. He managed just fine. Bought a house, made successful investments, bought cars, made appts for himself, made other important decisions. When our relationship changed over time he has turned to me to help with or handle important life decision-making choices.

Be it reading benefit information sent home from work and helping make choices. Helping negotiate buying his new truck. Making appointments for him. Calling around for information for him. I cook and make sure he has homecooked meals for when we are apart. I clean his house.

All the things I do for Butch who pointed out "hey Dag you have 2 husbands" He is right.

It used to bug me, especially with Butch, but came to realize it is their way of needing me and trusting me with their well-being.
In a V relationship with an average 60/40 split of time. Only due to Murf's and Butch's crappy work schedules.