View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt26417 View Post
Good points, JaneQ.

Little curves and things under there? Now you've got my attention.

Okay ColorsWolf and all other participants and would-be participants on this thread, I have yet another riddle that I'll let you guys solve. Nudity = all natural, it's just a state of being. But wait, what if some poor fellow wants to be a naturist, and finds that his junk is starting to get excited? Is it time for him to cover up? Is it sexual? Is it just natural? It's not like he's *doing* anything to cause the spectacle, is he?

On a smaller scale, I suppose we could apply the same riddle to nipple arousal. Once again, the person's not doing anything to cause it, it's just happening. Okay to overlook it? Does the person need to cover up? Just playing the devil's advocate here again, questioning that fine line between sex and mere nudity.
Please re-word your phrasing of the male genitalia as that is highly insulting.~

Why should he cover up?~

I'm not sure Humanity is ready for a beautiful positive sex-everywhere all the time with no problem-every-day sort of thing.~

Until then, let us stick to non-sexual nudity.~

If he is not physically pleasuring himself in order to make himself physically aroused, then this is a every day occurrence kind of thing that can happen for any number of reasons.~

As a healthy natural bodily function with the above conditions met, there is absolutely no reason why he should cover himself up.~

This is also why I don't like to associate with many who would call themselves 'nudists' because many of them are hypocritical in following their own philosophy only when it suits them.~

Last edited by ColorsWolf; 10-16-2013 at 06:23 AM.