View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 06:17 PM

Unhappy

This week has been just blah...

Got called into job#2 Sunday to cover for a co worker who injured her leg. So I picked up her shift Sunday and yesterday. Taking yesterday meant not seeing Murf. But unfortunately we need the money for both households. Plus Christmas. Feel guilty about being away from Moose and Squirrel three nights in a row despite the fact they seem fine with it. We do not hide family finances from them.

So I won't get to see Murf until this weekend. I haven't went this long without seeing him in over a year. Feeling out of sorts.

But i love what I do and I am good at it. The hours kind if suck but yet they don't. The kids see me. I get to do homework and feed them dinner every night.

Butch is respecting my boundaries. He is happy with me being bossy. Without bringing in bdsm. I am happy to allow him to take off my shoes and rub my feet and legs after a long shift on my feet. I am hoping this happy compromise is one that lasts. I do love him and enjoy his company.
In a V relationship with an average 60/40 split of time. Only due to Murf's and Butch's crappy work schedules.

Last edited by Dagferi; 10-15-2013 at 06:19 PM. Reason: damn you autocorrect.