View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 08:23 PM

I guess I shouldn't have had such high hopes for the therapist. Amanda broke up with my husband at the therapist's office. She said she needs to do work on herself. Neverwhere told her that she would always have an open place as his secondary. He's not sure if he feels that way now, four days later.

She is going to continue living with us. They share kids together and this way the kids don't have to shuffle back and forth. But it's been very difficult on my husband. And on me. And on my boyfriend, because he's stressed now too wondering what his place will be.

neverwhere isn't dating anyone else at the moment and hasn't had much luck finding anyone interested in poly in our area, even on OKC. I feel so badly for him and my heart hurts.

I can hope that Amanda comes around and through work with our family therapist is able to realize what it is she wants, but that could take months or years. In the meantime, my husband is frustrated and heartbroken and the rest of us don't feel much better.
Mark - Neverwhere's brother. We are dating. He is mono.
JBR - My boyfriend of 8 months, also poly, has kids, we live together.