View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 02:55 AM

My weekend is so not going the way I want it too due to things beyond my control. I am a bit moody and grumpy.

Butch is off this weekend. Tried to set a new dynamic between us. Hopefully he can respect my boundaries.

This is Murf's weekend to work. I miss him terribly when we are apart. I talk to him several times a day so I do not understand why I do not like to be apart from him. I am one of those people who loves and needs her privacy. I was the kid who would go away to summer camp and my family would get 2 letters from me.

I have never shied away from traveling solo, or eating out alone or seeing a movie solo. Never needed anyone before. But I need Murf. I feel guilty about that. I should feel similar about Butch but I don't. He is downstairs sleeping on the couch and I would be happy if he stayed there all night.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy Butch's company, BUT he needs constant attention and stimulation. He has to fill the silence with conversation. If I have something to say I say it but I do not need to have mindless communication. I enjoy the silence and my own thoughts.
40 yo straight female
Married in the eyes of the government to Butch since 2001...
Murf my monogamous second husband has been with me since May of 2012.
In a V relationship with an average 50/50 split of time between my two husbands.