View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceoli View Post
I'm sorry to be blunt about this, but I'm honestly having a hard time understanding how expecting others to be less than honest about their own feelings is respectful. It's not something that's healthy to do in any relationship.
You're right, I certainly have gotten angry with people on these forums. I have room for people being angry with situations on here and even with me, but when that anger continues and becomes directed towards me in terms of *chalking me up to something that they assume is me*, I have a hard time with that.

I may get angry with people, but I still do my best to find a way to meet them where they are at.... eventually. I am getting better with that the longer I hang out here. I used to blow up at everyone on here as they pushed my idea of what I thought poly was. I have learned that what my experience is is just different and unique to me... I am learning and we all are learning. All I ask is that there be respect and patience for that. As I am doing my best to do the same.