Thread: Need help!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 01:24 AM

I could be wrong, but here's how I see the bullet list...

WILLINGNESS
  • New lady: Ok swinging. Suggest polyshipping and seems willing to polyship together.
  • You: Ok swinging. Seem willing to polyship together.
  • Your wife: OK swinging. Not willing to polyship together.

BEHAVIORS
  • You and GF and wife "get together" to do WHAT? Are you saying you all had a threesome and that's the best time you and GF decided to spring "polyshipping" on your wife as a concept?
  • After announcing this... you and GF make out in front of your wife?. Are you confusing "jealous" with "angry?" Because if she goes in expecting swinging and comes out with a bombshell -- she's not going to be thrilled to see you two keep on making out.
  • Your GF tells you that your wife says things to her (the GF) to try make her lose interest in you. (You witness this happening? Or is this GF talking to try to rope YOU off ?)
  • You and GF continue to share sex and / or date despite that fact that your wife is not happy about that and there is conflict to resolve first. (Side note: If she has NOT agreed to polyship, you and GF are basically cheating on your agreements with wife to keep it at "swinging." Whether or not that agreement is realistic or not is another story... but that's the agreement. It has not been renegotiated. You could take a time out and resolve the conflict first.)
  • You and wife recently argued about polyshipping and it is clear she's not up for it.

Quote:
I think it's a great lifestyle and all can be happy. can anyone help me.
Well, all could be happy.

But whether this group of people can be happy together in polyship? Does not seem likely at this time with just this post's data.

There's more to this story I am not clear on.

Exactly how did you make your wife aware of your desire to polyship with your swing partner?

What do you want help with?
  • Letting the idea of polyshipping go?
  • Help apologizing to wife for putting her on the spot (if you really did reveal this desire right after a threesome)?
  • Breaking up with the GF? The Wife?
  • Something else?

What's your desired outcome?

Galagirl

Last edited by GalaGirl; 10-11-2013 at 01:30 AM.