View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 09:28 PM

RP, I didnt know you quit as a mod. I knew you said you were leaving here, or taking a long break, so assumed you wouldn't be modding. I happened to notice NYCindie became a spam sweeper and Ariakis became mod, but I never saw an announcement about the change in the guard.

So, you're monogamous with Mono... he's no longer seeing any other women, and you are in a platonic place with your husband, while sharing co-parenting duties?

I think this is healthy for you for now... as you grow in loving yourself and feeling confidence that you are a worthy person. Some people with low self esteem seem to get into polyamory for the wrong reasons, because they get the hectic attention and NRE and sex that shields them from looking inside and loving themselves. Seeing how you got so upset when Mono got another female lover is proof enough you aren't in the compersion camp fully enough yet.

Enjoy the calm and peace and stability.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 62) loving Pixie (poly, F, 40) since January 2009, living together since 2013
Seeing Kahlo (polyish, M, 45)
Master, (mono, M, 36), Pixie's Dom/bf for 3+ years