View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 06:21 PM

A happy update!

We're taking small steps - there are two particular women I know well whom I've given him permission to sleep with.

For now, I've asked him to check in beforehand if I'm around / let me know by text or email if I'm asleep or not around. I've also asked him to come cuddle with me after he's done cuddling with a partner (if he wants to cuddle with them), just to make sure I feel secure. He thinks these things are reasonable (and cute), so I think we're all good.

I'm also working on getting him/us a makeout session with a guy friend of ours who is into both of us. My boyfriend comes from a really conservative environment and suspects he's actually bisexual and intensely repressed without wanting to be. So I'm really excited to help him explore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
OK, so whats the problem again? You're in love with each other and have frequent sex, but you're both also horny enough and inexperienced enough, you want to explore a few more friends' bodies.
I'm not inexperienced - I've had a couple dozen sexual partners depending on how you define that. He's only had a handful.

There isn't a problem. The tension and jealousy was coming from my insecurity in this new relationship.

Quote:
The thing about masturbation? It's based on a poll I started here about "is masturbation sex?" I was shocked to see how many men didn't think masturbation was actually sex.
(An aside: I think masturbation is "sex with myself," but I don't define it as sex. To me, sex is oral or penetration because these things can spread STIs if you do them unprotected. I consider mutual masturbation to be sexual but not sex. It's a personal definition and I definitely support others' definitions for themselves.)

Quote:
As far as having a high sex drive goes, I am aware women's libidos can be as high as men. On average, they aren't. But I'm in the super horny category and I am 58, so take that, Miley Cyrus!
I range from demisexual to hypersexual depending on a lot of things. (It's similar to how sometimes I'm more into feminine people, sometimes masculine and how I'm sometimes more femme and sometimes soft butch.)

A: Poly boyfriend since 9/17/13, currently sexually open and not seeing other romantic partners but open to such in the future