View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 01:08 PM

You may want to try posting in the Poly Relationships Corner section, that's where more people post I think - I usually read that one and the General Poly Discussions section, not so much these others.

To sort of answer some of your questions - yes, people can love more than one person at a time, and have long term happy relationships.

No, those long term happy relationship don't have to be in a "triad" formation, which is what it sounds like you were trying to do and your wife is saying won't work.

I suggest reading a lot more on these forums; I'm relatively new here, but I've learned a TON just by reading other people's stories and just listening to what the more experienced people say.

But the biggest thing I think would be to slow down, discuss things with the wife and the other lady, and figure out if you even want to try a polyamorous relationship, if you all want to learn to work through jealousy and any other issues, etc. Get more information and get everyone on the same page, so to speak.