View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 01:44 PM

Hmm, I live in Massachusetts. The first time I was tested, the printout I got was so technical and confusing I didn't really understand it. Next time I was tested, at the same dr's office, but they had a new STD clinic in place and even though I was negative for everything, I had to go in and get my printouts and consult with a guy... I don't think he was a MD, some kind of specialized lab tech who seemed educated in STD counseling. Those printouts were much more clear and easy to understand.

Now, I am with a different clinic, that specializes in GLBT folk. I saw an actual dr, got my vitals and weight taken, and was also asked if I was feeling any aches or pains, and we talked about my bad knee! The dr said he'd email me when the results were in. miss p has been going to this clinic for a while, and told me the email will include a link to my personal med. records to show my results. If there is anything positive I will be asked to come in to the clinic for treatment options.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 58, living with:
miss pixi, 37, who is dating (NRE):
Master, 32
my bf: Ginger, 61, married to:
Robin, 60 (mono)
and dating (NRE): Carla and David, married couple, early 40s