View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibabe_muse View Post
I think because of how long we go in bed and worn out I make him, he cancelled so he would have energy for this new person and their date tonight.
Bummer!

Quote:

So I'm setting my parameters of meeting someone... he has a place we can meet at (whether he's single or lives with roommates - weeds out the cheaters whose wife doesn't know her husband is screwing around on her).
Or, like in my case, I've got a long term gf and she's never had a problem with me having an OSO over to have sex with/hang out with, while she is in the house! She has no problem either socializing with my date and then waving bye bye as we go off to fuck, or just disappearing so he and I can be completely alone. And more recently I had the opportunity to return the favor when she had a guy over here as well.

I know some couples won't let one of them have a date over unless both members of the couple get to have a 3way with the date, but that's not how we do it.

Quote:
Gosh it feels good to make this decision.
Best wishes as you move forward!
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

A standing prick hath no conscience. --Bill Shakespeare

me: Mags, female, pansexual, 60, poly-dating, and loving and living with
miss pixi, female, pansexual, poly, 38