View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
Redpepper, Polynerdist, myself and another good friend went out to a Burlesque show last night. It was the first time I had seen one and it was great fun!
Ooh, Burlesque shows are fun! I performed in one here on my wee island a few months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyAce
and now there's a Wave (Google Wave) with like 10 of us, some poly some not all discussing it
That's so cool!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG
While we were gone Polynerdist spent the afternoon with our other new friend mentioned in the first part of this post. I am keeping both their online identities out of this post in respect for their right to privacy. If they are ok with speaking up that is there choice.
Uhm, I guess that would be me. Uhm, and you're not keeping both their identities out of this post, seeing as you mentioned Polynerdist, silly.

I'm not going to pretend that I'm not incredibly shy and a tad overwhelmed, but I'm also feeling very loved and welcomed and safe. So, *ahem*, yes, that would be me.

There were about a zillion thoughts going through my head last night. Ok, maybe 20, but that's still a lot. I've written, rewritten and deleted a few posts.

I have to go work, but I'm sure there will be a lot to share in the next while. I'm very grateful to have found the poly group and to have met Mono, RP and PolyNerdist.