View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 07:31 PM

It truly did hit me as a surprise it was a subtitle change in dynamic between Murf and myself. I totally missed it...lol. I am apart of Murf's major life decisions. And he is consulted on mine. For example 401K issues, new truck purchase, change in cell phone plan, expenditures for the house.Last year when Murf told me he loved me and he was planning on keeping me and I too knew he was a keeper it crossed my mind that I could see myself married to Murf. But Murf is an independent type who never needed anyone to take care of him. He has changed. Honestly when we started I just enjoyed whatever came my way. It has grown way beyond what I thought possible. I do not fall in love easily this man has knocked me for a loop.

My guys are friendly but not super chummy. We all attend kid events together. Spend holidays partially together. Occasionally Murf will come see me here but only if that is the only way we can see each other. They both have some similarities both are good men. Strong enough to take me on. (I am a bit strong willed) Physically they are different. Butch is 6ft blond haired blue eyed.very Nordic looking. Murf is 5'6" brown hair and eyes my spunky Irishman.

Our scheduling issue is because Murf works 12 hour midnights. 6am to 6pm. With rotating days off. Butch works 3-11pm 7 days straight with 2 days off then 8 with 4 days off. I work 11pm to 7am in an emergency vet clinic.

If you look at my post titled at a cross roads you will see my history and issues with Butch.
In a V relationship with an average 60/40 split of time. Only due to Murf's and Butch's crappy work schedules.