Thread: Dave's Story
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 03:02 PM

Susan and I had a great talk Monday. Her issues Sunday were because of a miscommunication. I talked to wifey and Stakes about it and they were incredulous that Susan could have believed what she thought she heard, so I don't have any guilt in it.

Anyway, it all worked out, and we are back to normal except for two things. One, we are seeing each other less. Neither of us is exactly sure how much less, but less. Two, I think we are going to tone down the bf/gf thing in public areas. It will be more in places where our relationship is known, but less in places where it's not. I'm not particularly happy with either, but I can live with them. The former is obvious, the latter is just I don't want to pretend I'm not madly in love with her.

Sassanach and I had an ok time. We were both tired. I don't think she's as interested in me as I am in her. Stakes and I talk a lot, but we're just friends. I had been making plans every night Susan and I didn't have a date, but it seems like too much work

Kay is getting killed by school. She's been working and studying from the time I get home until late into the evening. When she's done, she just wants to crawl in a book or computer game. Our time is stolen here and there. Lunches, housework, a walk. We've only had one intimate moment since we got back from the trip.
Stakes - very intimate friend