Thread: Sailing Solo
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 12:59 AM

Apparently those were the bobby pins she was going through the drawers looking for. Immune to the old jedi mind trick, she is! There is an anti- snooping rule! Which she violates regularly.

Prof texted me. Going to amend the rules so those who leave items are allowed a courtesy phone call to retrieve them. Missing the point there! Let's add another rule and don't actually look at fixing the underlying issues!

I asked for a DADT, yup, I am going there. I don't want to hear any more about the rules that govern their relationship. If I mess up in our relationship, he gets to tell me.
No more, "S wouldn't like this." If it's not allowed then simply say, I can't/don't want to do that, before it happens!

At this point I either trust him to protect our relationship, which he says he is doing and I can see pretty much see that, I have lasted significantly longer than anyone else; or he throws me to the wolves, in which case he is not the person I thought he was.

To paraphrase Master Obi Wan, "If you veto me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine". mwah ha ha ha.